Menopause Doula Training Program
- Learn the fundamentals of the hormone highway from menstruation to menopause.
- Be equipped with the knowledge to facilitate the learning of others.
- Enable people with relevant & meaningful information from which they can then make an informed choice.
- Guide, support and signpost individuals so they feel confident in their next best step.
The course components have been designed to fit different learning styles, so you can go at your own pace.
In order to graduate you will need to apply the principles and present case-studies for discussion with a mentor.
If you have any questions about The Menopause Doula Training Program please email: email@example.com
What will I learn?
- Relevant and meaningful approach to understanding the Hormone Highway from menstruation to menopause.
- Comprehensive foundation knowledge to enable you to have a confident conversation around the topics of menstruation & menopause.
- Facilitate the knowledge to others
- Be able to guide people as to the evidence behind the choices of managing menopause transition to enable positive outcomes.
- Practical solutions that allow an individual to build a personalised Menopause Tool-kit
- Enable informed choices to aid symptom relief and support a positive menopause experience, and beyond.
Topics for this course
About the Quizzes
About the Modules
Test questions – Hormone Basics
Test Questions – Menstruation Awareness
Test Questions – Menopause
The Hormone Collective
Test Questions – The Hormone Collective
Signs & Symptoms
Test Questions – Signs & Symptoms
Risks & Consequences
Test Questions – Risks & Consequences
Hormone based therapies
Complementary and lifestyle therapy
Test Questions – Complementary & Lifestyle Therapy
The Menopause Tool-kit:
Fiona and Dr Jo talk – Incontinence00:00:05
Fiona and Dr Jo talk – Insomnia00:00:05
Fiona and Dr Jo talk – Sexy, stretchy, wet vaginas!00:00:05
Fiona and Dr Jo talk – Testosterone, sex & relationships00:00:05
- 90 minutes of video training
- Complete set of class notes
- LIVE Q & A with Dr Hobson
- Group mentoring
- Lifetime Access
- Module Tests
- Mentor-led Assessment
- Certificate of Achievement
- An interest in supporting people to manage their menopause in a positive, confident way for the best possible outcome.
- Suitable for those who work within a holistic environment as a practitioner, therapist, coach or mentor.
- Prior knowledge of human biology will be beneficial.
- Non-medical professionals with an interest in supporting people to manage menopause transition.
- Those wishing to empower others to have a confident conversation around menstruation and menopause.
“The BMS medical advisory council has confirmed that if a course is generated by and /or run by a BMS Menopause Specialist, that is sufficient to confirm BMS quality standards ie: current and evidence based core topics/content, consistent with UK guidance, relevant to clinical practice and non-promotional.”
Chief Executive BMS