a whole person approach
Talks & Training
Menstruation to menopause lessons for the missed generation. These topics are NOT taboo. We don’t talk about them, because we don’t know how to talk about them.
Relevant & Meaningful
Designed to make you think differently about menstruation to menopause.
Creative content that makes a point. Biology doesn’t have to be boring!
You can’t manage what you don’t understand. Learn about yourself so you can care for yourself.
Making Sense of Menopause
Why don’t we talk about Menopause?
Because we don’t talk about menstruation! Let’s fix that.
- Join the dots between periods and perimenopause.
- The psychological symptoms of early menopause can start in your late 30s! Understand the significance of healthy menopausing and how it is directly related to healthy ageing.
- Find out what they don’t tell you about hormones at school and why menstruation matters.
- Dementia and Alzheimer’s has become the largest cause of death in females; discover the connection with menopause.
How are you supporting menstruators?
What are period pains and why do we get them?
- Managing menstruation with nutritional insight.
- Moving through menstruation – what exercises help and which ones don’t?
- Preparing for perimenopause.
- How mindset matters.
From Puberty to Perimenopause
What has Menstruation got to do with Menopause?
Menstruation can be a very scary experience, even if you’ve been doing it a long time.
- Menstrual health is the 5th vital sign.
- Stress and other co-factors can increase period pains – discover the cortisol connection
- Discover some bio-hacks to tap into the highs and lows.
- Nutritional insight into feeling great every week, not just the bleedin’ one!
Menopause Doula Training
Would you like to become a Menopause Doula?
We provide an evidenced-based, whole person approach to menopause well-being.
- Learn the fundamentals of the hormone highway from menstruation to menopause.
- Be equipped with the knowledge to facilitate the learning of others.
- Enable people with relevant & meaningful information from which they can then make an informed choice.
- Guide, support and signpost individuals so they feel confident in their next best step.
Request a Brochure
If you would like to speak with us to find out more about scheduling a talk or workshop please email email@example.com or to download a copy of our brochure please complete the form below.
the bigger picture
Menstrual health & awareness is incredibly important for long term well-being. The lifetime oversight in how we learn about ourselves can be repaired.
This can be done in a variety of settings with a wide-range of learners, delivered by Menopause Doulas, on a global scale.