the menopause memo
Menstrual Health Awareness
An exciting combination of live and recorded content, with The Menopause Doula, Fiona Catchpowle.
Fee: £10 per person
(places are limited)
November 18th – from 9.30am
The 5th Vital Sign
The Menstruation Mystery
Improve the Experience
Making Sense of Menstruation
Why don’t we talk about Menopause?
- Join the dots between periods and perimenopause.
- The psychological symptoms of early menopause can start in your late 30s! Understand the significance of healthy menopausing and how it is directly related to healthy ageing.
- Find out what they don’t tell you about hormones at school and why menstruation matters.
- Dementia and Alzheimer’s has become the largest cause of death in females; discover the connection with mentruation.
How are you supporting yourself?
- Managing menstruation with nutritional insight.
- Moving through menstruation – what exercises help and which ones don’t?
- Preparing for perimenopause.
- How mindset matters.
Periods to Perimenopause
What has Menstruation got to do with Menopause?
- Menstrual health is the 5th vital sign.
- Stress and other co-factors can increase period pains – discover the cortisol connection
- Discover some bio-hacks to tap into the highs and lows.
- Nutritional insight into feeling great every week, not just the bleedin’ one!
Stay in touch
the bigger picture
This can be done in a variety of settings with a wide-range of learners, delivered by Menopause Doulas, on a global scale.
Dr Joanne Hobson