On this Advanced Level eLearning course from the Menopause School, you will explore what it means to view menstrual health as the 5th vital sign and how “healthy ageing is directly related to healthy menopausing”.
What topics will you cover?
- Module 1 provides foundation knowledge on hormone basics, menstruation and the hormone collective. We introduce the concept of a Hormone Highway as the framework from which we will then explore both hormonal ageing and reproductive ageing in relevant and meaningful terms to the modern menopause.
- Module 2 looks at menopause in-depth, including what it is (and is not) as well as highlighting commonly held myths and misdirection around menopause.
- Module 3 discusses the different approaches to managing menopause transition. It explores how Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) can be delivered and the types of difficulties if can help. We also present the benefits of a whole person approach to the menopause experience.
- Module 4 focuses on the bigger picture, the menopause tool-kit and the positive role it can have on menopause well-being and long term disability-free living.
- BONUS: now includes the entire audio series Menstrual Health Made Easy by Talking Periods
When would you like to start?
- – Available today, on demand, with 12 months online access.
Price: £239 – use the ‘Add to cart button’ to start the registration process. On completion of payment you will be directed to the Student dashboard. If you would like to make x3 payments of £80 please email email@example.com and we will send you the link to create an account. Please provide your best email and full name.
The style of learning:
- – Modular content, locked sequentially.
- – Class notes and videos, designed to fit different learning styles, so you can go at your own pace.
- – Quiz after each lesson: 100% pass rate required to unlock the next module.
- – Comprehensive manual available for download.
Who will you learn with?
- – Fiona Catchpowle: Creator and Founder of The Menopause School, Menstrual Health Educator & Evangelist. BTEC Applied Biology, Cert. Ed.
What will you achieve?
- – Certification from The Menopause School
- – You will graduate on completion of ALL modules and quizzes, plus a final submission of x3 case-studies for discussion with a mentor.
What happens next?
- – After purchasing you will have instant access to the course
- – Shortly after purchase you will receive an email confirming your registration and instructions on how to access the content
- – If you have any technical difficulties please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What Will You Learn?
- Gain the relevant and meaningful knowledge to guide support and signpost individuals so they feel confident in their next best step
- Up skill simply and effectively creating more opportunities to empower your clients
- A comprehensive and compact learning experience giving you everything you need to make an impact, fast
- Online via our own portal, designed by experienced Menstrual Health Educators, so you can work at your own pace
- Connect and collaborate with a global community of like-minded peers with our Business Networking events
How to get started
Quiz (hormone basics)
The Hormone Collective04:05
Quiz (hormone collective)
Signs & Symptoms07:13
Quiz (signs & symptoms)
Risks & Consequences04:10
Quiz (risks & consequences)
Hormone based therapy00:00
Complementary & Lifestyle Therapy06:03
Quiz (Complementary & Lifestyle Therapy)
The Menopause Tool-kit04:48
The complete Menstrual Health Made Easy series from Talking Periods00:00
Menstrual Health Made Easy – download collection00:00
Student Ratings & Reviews
No Review Yet